It happens to everyone–getting locked out of your vehicle while the lights and engine are still on. A key locksmith can only help in opening your car but T&S Towing can include battery charging and gasoline service, too. To see the full range of tow truck service Peoria we offer, please visit our website.
Being a responsible driver goes beyond just following traffic rules and regulations. It also means knowing how to maintain your car so that it does not break down in the middle of the road. As a responsible driver, you also need to have the number of a tow truck service Peoria on your phone so you can call for help in case you get stranded. Aside from checking your tires and fluids, you should also regularly check the following:
• Gauges. You might not know it but your car is already going over the speed limit. You wouldn’t want to get a ticket now, would you?
• Air conditioning and air filter. If you want to stay healthy and cool during your trip, have these two checked.
• Wipers. You’ll never know but it might start to rain or drizzle. Stay safe by ensuring that you have completely functional wipers.
• Lights. This are especially crucial if you plan on driving at night.
• Battery. Make sure your battery is good to go.
For tow truck service Peoria, contact T&S Towing. Our company can also offer gasoline service, battery charging and jump starts, as well as lockout service. For emergencies, you may contact T&S Towing at (602) 434-3801 and we will respond right away. For other services, leave a message here on our website.